《飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛》章节试读

当前位置:首页 > 外语学习 > 英语读物 > 飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛章节试读

出版社:中国书籍出版社
出版日期:2007-6
ISBN:9787506815697
作者:罗宾德拉纳特·泰戈尔 (Rabindranath Tagore)
页数:219页

《飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛》的笔记-泰戈尔《飞鸟集》中英文 - 泰戈尔《飞鸟集》中英文

1.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。
2.O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!
3.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。
它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。
4.It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。
5.The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away .
广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了。
6.If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars.
如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。
7.The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
舞动着的流水啊,在你途中的泥沙,正乞求你的歌声,你的舞蹈呢!你是否肯背负跛足的泥沙向前奔腾?
8.Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸,如夜晚的雨水,萦绕在我的梦中。
9.Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other .
有一次,我们梦见彼此竟是陌生人。
醒来时,才发现我们本是亲密无间。
10.Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧伤在我心中沉静下来,宛如降临在寂静山林中的夜色。
11.Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
一些看不见的手指,如慵懒的风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐章。
12.“what language is thine,o sea?”
“The language of eternal question?”
“What language is thy answer,o sky?”
“The language of eternal silence.”
“大海啊,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的质疑。”
“天空啊,你回答的是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
13.Listen,my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you!
听,我的心啊,听那世界的呢喃,这是它对你爱的召唤!
14.The mestery of creation is like the darkness of night-it is great.Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜的黑暗——它是伟大的,而知识的幻影却如清晨之雾。
15.Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
16.I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
17.There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
18.What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
19.My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master. Let me but listen.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
20.I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。

《飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛》的笔记-109 - 109

在图书馆抄到第109条

《飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛》的笔记-那些美好的句子 - 那些美好的句子

我确是没有想到我居然会真的把这本诗集整个手抄了一遍。
谢谢这美好。
6. If you shed tears when you miss the Sun, you also miss the stars.
如果错过太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。
9. Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
18. What you are you do not see, what you see is in your shadow.
你看不见你的真相,你所看见的,只是你的影子。
20. I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
42. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话,而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
64. Thank the flame for its light, but do not forget the lampholder standing in the shade with constancy of patience.
谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。
72. In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
75. We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我们把世界看错了,反说他欺骗我们。
80. Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,像那海水的低吟之声,绕缭在静听着的松林之间。
82. Let life be beautiful like sunner flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之灿烂,死如秋叶之静美。
142. Let me think that there is one among those stars that guides my life through the dark unknown.
让我设想,在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。
170. I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.
我把我的心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默时刻中,它充满了爱了。
192. In your laugher you have the music of the fountain of life.
在你的笑声中有着生命之泉的音乐。
206. Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.
让我不要错误地把自己放在我的世界里而使它反对我。
223. Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
生命因为付出了爱情,而更为富足。
237. The raindrop whispered to the jasmine, "Keep me in your heart for ever."
The jasmine sighed, "Alas," and dropped to the ground.
雨点向茉莉花微语道:“把我永久地留在你的心里吧。”
茉莉花叹息了一声,落在地上了。
266. I do not ask thee into the house.
Come into my infinite loneliness, my Lover.
我不要求你进我的屋里。
你且到我无量的孤寂里吧,我的爱人!
278. We live in this world when we love it.
我们在热爱世界时便生活在这世界上。
285. Lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.
领我到您的沉寂的中心,使我的心充满了歌吧。
296. Sweetness of thy name fills my heart when I forgot mine -- like thy morning sun when the mist is melted.
你的名字的甜蜜充溢着我的心,而我忘掉了我自己的——就像你的早晨的太阳升起时,那大雾便消失了。
300. Let me feel this world as thy love taking form, then my love will help it.
让我感到这个世界乃是你的爱的成型吧,那么,我的爱也将帮助着它。
311. "That love can ever lose" is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.
说爱会失去的那句话,乃是我们不能够当作真理来接受的一个事实。
314. When all the strings of my life will be tuned, then at every touch of thine will come out the music of love.
当我的生之琴弦都已调得谐和时,你的手的一弹一奏,都可以发出爱的乐声来。
317. I feel thy gaze upon my heart this moment like the sunny silence of the morning upon the lonely field whose harvest is over.
我这一刻感到你的眼光正落在我的心上,像那早晨阳光中的沉默落在已收获的孤寂的田野上一样。
325. Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.
我相信你的爱。让这句话作我最后的话。
郑振铎老师的翻译虽然有时候稍嫌用力过猛,但总的来说还是很温暖的。
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4aba70c90102v9fd.html


 飞鸟集(中英对照)/大家译丛下载


 

外国儿童文学,篆刻,百科,生物科学,科普,初中通用,育儿亲子,美容护肤PDF图书下载,。 零度图书网 

零度图书网 @ 2024